Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok...I'm really starting to miss you guys!

This entire trip I've missed you guys so much, even to tears. But today the feeling is getting a little overwhelming. Don't get me wrong, I love being away w/ daddy but you kids really have a piece of my soul & it's starting to hurt inside.

No rush out of the house today. Why when you have a view like this! It was in the mid 80's today! It's warmer here than in AZ. We had to suck it up!



This is our last full day here so we had to make it count! I had such a great time yesterday watching football that I (that's right, me) wanted to go back to Newport & watch more. What the heck is that all about? We decided to go to Sharkeez this time cause it's a Steelers bar & daddy wouldn't get pummeled there for rooting them on. I kinda became a Charger fan today. I loved seeing & hearing the crowd go wild for their team. So...first I like the Cardinals & then the Chargers. The Cardinals will always have my heart as long as they keep Kurt Warner. He's so cool! We met this really cool guy Doug that lives 7 houses down from the Newport Pier on the beach. He was a really cool guy & invited us over after the game w/ some friends to check out his pad. Not bad! Kind of hard not to get jealous, we were standing on his balcony! Imagine having that for a back yard!

No comments: