Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Andrew

Dear Andrew,

Tonight you & I layed on the floor looking at Maggie sitting on my tummy. You were so soft and sweet & with tears in your eyes and a very gentle tone you said you had to ask me something. "Mommy, is Maggie blind?" First of all of I want you to know what I told you is true. Believe it with all of your heart! How amazing that at the moment she looked at you & flashed a smile & in baby babble she told she she was just fine! Life happens son & it's not always how we plan it. The great thing is that God has even better plans in store for us than we could ever imagine. I can't wait to see what he has for you & your brother and sisters. My sweet, precious boy, I cannot tell you how much I love you & appreciate the compassion you have for others. Most people can't see past your wild behavior & constant complaining but I do! Thank you for allowing me to be your mom! Thank you for being just as you are!

I love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I love you guys ! I don't even know you very well and I love your Family. What a precious moment for you as a Mother to experience. I have prayed many times trying to find the right things to say to Douglas when he tells me he misses his little Sister and wants her back. I hope the Lord blesses me with words as wonderful as yours : )

Anonymous said...

way to make me cry lissette! you better believe i see past all the wild boy behavior...i love that boy of yours, he's AMAZING. i'm so terribly happy that he and harrison have become such good friends.