Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Fun

We started our Monday morning like any other. Andrew & Bella off to school, Noah to preschool w/ Debbie & Maggie & me off to FBC for Infant Class. Maggie's made lots of friends like Lorenzo, Sidney, Noah & Lucy; just to name of few. We start out with music lead by Ms. Rebecca. Always our favorite part. Ms Rebecca even got some one of one time w/ Maggie & played the guitar while mommy bounced her on the big ball. Maggie wasn't a huge fan. In fact, she screamed the entire time. Next we try the light station where Ms. Maggs gets to press the big button & turns lights on. She seems to be really getting it! She also had her first swing ride today & really didn't seem to care much either way. God, she's so stinking cute!!! Grandma Mary visited the FBC with us a couple months back & loved it so much that she now volunteers there every Monday morning. It's fun to see grandma bright & shiny on Monday mornings!




From there I headed to get my hair chopped by Karen. I LOVE IT! It's super short but so much fun. I don't think I'll ever go back to long hair. I feel so young. When I picked up Andrew & Isabella today from school they freaked out. Andrew said I don't look like his mom anymore. I told him I was now a "YOUNG HOT MAMA!"


2 more days until Cali!!!! I can't wait!

No comments: