Saturday, January 10, 2009

GO CARDINALS!!!!

It was a beautiful morning so we started our day off by walking down to the Dana Point Wharf. The walk down wasn't so bad as the walk home. All uphill! That's ok cause we had breakfast right on the harbor & got to soak up some sun & watch all the boats come it. It was a pretty good 5 to 6 mile walk but I loved getting the exercise!

So I told daddy that I'd give in & check out the Cardinals game today. Todd told him about this really cool place in Newport Beach called Mutt Lynches. Daddy was looking forward to it all day. I just kinda went along for the ride. So glad I did because I had SUCH A BLAST! Mutts was so fun! The crowd was wild! What a fun place to go. I'm sure we'll be back. Maybe tomorrow for the Chargers game. I think I'm actually beginning to like football...Wait...Did I say that? AHHHHHH!






There was this crazy old bird guy out selling photo opps w/ his birds. He was kinda freaky & didn't like daddy at all. At least we got a couple cool pics! I even got a kiss!



We got tickets to see a Sublime tribute band called 40 ozs to Freedom & they were Fan -tastic! I had such a blast! One of my favorite nights so far! We gotta check them out when they come to Phoenix. Super fun & talented guys!


1 comment:

The Murrays said...

You guys are so hot!!!! I'm so upset I didn't get to spend any time with you )-: I hardly ever get sick...I love you guys! Congrats on 10 years! You guys are so amazing!