Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy's day off

We woke up this morning to Noah being such a booger! He's been a little sick so totally whiny! Not to mention the last 2 weeks almost EVERY night at least once he wakes up & trys to crawl into our bed. Then when I walk him back to his room he demands I lay down w/ him"a little bit" & screams at me to close my eyes, of course waking everyone in the house. Ok, enough trash talking. I love my little Doe Doe!


We all got our hiking shoes on & headed to "A" Mountain on Mill Ave. Walk a hike. Up the hill was really fun...HA HA HA! Noah looked so freak'n cute! His legs are so short & the mountain was so steep that it looked so funny watching him walk up the mountain. About half way up he looked at me & said "Mommy, I want to hold you!" SO CUTE! Andrew decided to run up, against our judgement & as you can see didn't handle it to well. Isabella on the other hand paced herself & conquered the mountain & Andrew! I think Maggie got the most exercise of us all. All the smiling got her exhausted! After a great hike our appetites were fed w/ Oreganos & Cold Stone!We got home & I passed out on the couch while daddy took Bella out to get more cookie sales. What a good dad! Unfortunately my nap showed me that I'm getting sick! Maggie is runny & crusty too. This is not gonna be a good week.



1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Helloooo Lissette! I LOVE seeing updates on your beautiful family, it always puts a smile on my face :) You've inspired me, displaying life with four kiddos- I hope we can hang out soon...I MISS YOU!!!! Be in touch and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Stephen- 10 years, wow. That is awesome!