Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A post from the hubby...


Since my beautiful wife has been under the weather the last few days, I have decided to take a role in the family blog! What a great idea that Lissette started this blog, such an awesome way to be able to look back at our hectic lives and find all of the joy in it. It all starts with Lissette, such an amazing woman. She never gives up and always puts her kids before herself. They are so incredibly lucky to have her as a mother. It's amazing to me, as our 10 year anniversary approaches, that we have always had to share each other (since their have been wonderful kids in the picture for most of the time) and still manage to live, laugh and love. She finds time for me through it all though and teaches me daily what true love is all about. Thank you God for Lissette and for the life You have blessed me with. I love her laugh, her heart, her beautiful brown eyes and her presence.

No comments: