Monday, December 29, 2008

Playing, Salsa & Surprise







You kids had fun today playing w/ all of your toys from Christmas. I haven't been able to get Andrew off of the XBOX 360 for days. I finally had to start bribing & threatening him. He did step away from the game a couple times today to do chores, feed Maggie, read Noah a story & play school w/ Bella. Speaking of school, Bella got this awesome "School Play Set" from Grandpa Rick & Grandma Mary. SHE LOVES IT! I get asked AT LEAST twice a day to play. She's so cute taking role, giving spelling test & handing out math worksheets. She also loves sitting next to Andrew & playing w/ her DS while he plays the XBOX. Noah loves his train set. We put it together again today & he played for at least 30 minutes w/out getting up. Now for Noah, that's AMAZING! As for Maggs, she was all smiles for daddy when he got home. She's getting so big & I really think she's starting to know her name or maybe it's just daddy's voice that really gets her attention!

After daddy gave Maggs lovin', he started on dinner. I know that seems backwards but he loves to do it & I honestly I don't mind one bit! How lucky am I. I headed to the gym w/ Aunt Heidy & Monique to a Salsa Aerobics class. HA HA HA! Half the time I didn't know what the heck I was doing but danced around having fun & looking like an idiot. I loved it & got a great workout. I honestly almost passed out a couple of times. Monique just laughed at me because the whole time I kept shakin' my booty & making stupid faces. It's funny how when I was younger I was always so concerned about how I looked at the gym. Now, I don't care at all & I LOVE IT! I had a blast!

SURPRISE... That's what I heard when I walked through the door. All of my beautiful children were sitting at a candlelit table. Daddy prepared the most awesome Chicken Marsala, garlic linguine pasta, a spinach salad, french bread & a glass of Pinot Noir. YUM! Did I mention how lucky I am?

No comments: