Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another day in the sun

Today we went to church where of course we were 20 minutes late. Andrew thinks hurry up & take a shower means, stay in there for 15 minutes & use all the hot water :) Daddy & I have still not mastered getting 4 kids ready in the mornings. After church we went to see Aunt Chrissy sing at the Duck & Decanter in Phoenix. Her new band, Bulletproof Soul, played all of their original music. It was really fun & nice to sit outside in the sun. There was a really cute grass courtyard so we were able enjoy the show w/ out worrying about where Noah was at all times. Daddy & Andrew started rough housing & Dad was chasing him all over. I guess he forgot he had on his dress shoes & he flipped right on his back in the middle of the parking lot. He was down for at least 45 seconds & thats when I started to get concerned. Finally he made it back on his feet but has a bruised butt & numb hands. I keep telling daddy that he's not 20 anymore but he never listens. It was a fun, relaxing day, at least for me.

We came home & played Andrew's new DVD game of "Deal or No Deal". Andrew & I vs. Daddy & Bella. Of course daddy had to push his luck & only walked w/ $50,000 while Andrew & I kept with our original plan to stay at anything over $150,000. We won with $184,000. Too bad it isn't real money!!!

No comments: