Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uneventful Day (at least for me...the grandparents might disagree)
















I LOVE having a day w/ nothing on the agenda & for me it just doesn't happen very often. Sooooo...I canceled all of our appointments today & me, Noah & "Moo" spent the day w/ Papa & Mimi. We arrived to Belgium Waffles w/ strawberries on top & a cold glass of mango orange juice. Papa & Noah hit the sandbox & played outside for hours. Where in the heck does my dad get all his energy from? "Moo", grandma & I hung out inside going through all of Grandma Mimi's bags of clothes & toys for the kids in Colombia. They are leaving Dec 9th & will spend their first ever Christmas away from home. I'm really excited for them cause they are really giving a Christmas to some kids that have never had one before. It was fun hanging out & then being served a steak lunch w/ fried rice & salad. Every time we go there they feed us like KINGS & QUEENS. I love it! We kept Noah's diaper off all day & he didn't have any accidents. Problem is that he didn't go in the toilet either (at least at Papa & Mimi's). Noah fell asleep to "The Little Rascals" w/no diaper & no problems. We drive all the way home & no problems. We get home & I see him hiding behind the kitchen table on the chair & yep, you guessed it, pee everywhere! It was a whole days worth! I cleaned it all up & Noah is nowhere to be found & then I hear him in the bathroom. He had put his little toilet insert in on the toilet & was pooping on the toilet!!!! What a big boy!!!! A lolipop was the award of the day & he enjoyed it while dancing naked! Maggie got another shot at peas & did pretty well but not as great as yesterday. Don't worry Maggs, practice makes perfect! Well Noah decided to give it another shot of peeing on the toilet but this time only made it to the bathroom. He peed all over the wall next to the toilet. At least his aim is getting closer :)
Grandma Mary picked up Andrew & Isabella from school & took them to play tennis & then out to dinner. As if Grandma Mary didn't already bite off a lot today, she's gonna babysit so that Stephen & I can go on a date! YIPEEE! It's so amazing that my kids have such INCREDIBLE grandparents that love them so much & sew into their lives. They are blessed & so are we!

No comments: