Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Day of Blogging

11/18/08
Today was a pretty good day. Wisked Andrew & Isabella off to school after making pancakes for breakfast (different from their normal cereal & protien shake). We were actually not rushing around this morning & I honestly think it's cause I started my morning off with prayer. It seems that when I do, God always provides time in my day. Funny how that works! Noah, Maggie & I ran some errands & then came home & played & ate lunch. Maggie had OT (Occupational Therapy) w/ Connie at noon & Maggie had her first baby food!!! The first Lent kid to actually like peas! She loved them & she ate amazing! Connie was so excited & said that Moo was doing awesome. She even got a little pissed when we stopped feeding her. She wanted seconds! After about 20 minutes of Noah beating me w/ a wooden sword, it was nap time! I got to work on my hair clips for a little while. I'm doing new ones w/ velvet ribbon & rhinestones. SO CUTE!!! I'll attach pics for you all to check out. Something crawled up my bottom & I even decided to make a beautiful meal for my man, lasagna & a spinach salad. Yum Yum (don't get used to that Stephen, it won't happen very often)! After Isabella reading Daddy a story, Stephen took her & Noah to get ice cream for shakes while Andrew & I stayed home & wrestled. I tricked Andrew & told him that I was pregnant again. He about had a heart attack! I told him that's why my belly is so big. I seriously had him going for at least 15 minutes, HA HA HA! Fed Maggie again but she didn't eat as much this time & read Mr. Noah a couple of books.

Wait...silence. They are off to bed & I'm gonna sit on my butt & relax. Thank you Lord for my beautiful family! Oh wait a minute, I hear arguing, LOL! That's our life :)

No comments: