Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Korbin is my princess

Today Noah got to spend the ENTIRE day w/ his best buddy Korbin. He was so excited last night when I told him that Korbin was picking him up in the morning. He said "Mom...Korbin's my best friend. He's my princess!" "Noah, boys are not princesses, just girls." "No mom, he's my boy princess!" How cute is that?! Karen & Korbin came to pick him up this morning at 9:30. During that time Daddy & I were able to run some errands & went out to a nice lunch w/ Maggie Moo. She sat up in a highchair & didn't even get tired. What a big girl!



Andrew & Isabella had early release today so they got to spend a little time w/ Dad before he was off to work at the restraunt. When Karen dropped him off he wore the fun day on his face. Korbin ended up staying so that David & Karen could go to dinner & a movie. The boys were so exhausted by 6pm that they started fighting & crying every 2 seconds. Andrew & Bella decided to distract the boys by playing "Underwear Man...(woman)"..it worked!









1 comment:

The Lent Family said...

hahaha Andrew is in my class and he looks so stupid