Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kidney Surgery

I'm writing this & Maggie is in surgery right this moment. I'm trying not be too anxious & rely on the Philipians 4:6-7: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

So we woke up really early this morning to get ready for Maggie's big day. Of course Maggie was in great spirits as always. We arrived at here to Phoenix Children's Hospital at 5:30am. Once we got checked in Maggie got in her gown & she was out playing in the waiting room. Grandpa Rick, Grandma Mary & Aunt Chrissy were here to pray w/ us before Maggie went in. Unfortunately Dr. Mancuso, Maggie's ENT didn't show so no tongue surgery. I hate that we gotta postpone that but what can I do? So here are a few pics of Maggs before surgery. Will post more as she gets out.




1 comment:

The Murrays said...

I'm so glad she's doing good! You guys are amazing parents. I love you guys & can't wait to see you all soon! Kendra