Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1 more time for amazing Maggs

Today Maggie had surgery...again...Thankfully just outpatient. We got to the hospital & I felt so bad because she started screaming & wouldn't stop. It was like she knew what was about to happen. Finally we got into the play area of pre-op & she calmed down. She loves any toy that makes noise. Shortly after Maggs had her 2 best fans there to support her, Grandma Mimi & Grandma Mary. LUCKY GIRL!

Dr. Mancuso went back in to cut the tongue again. He said that this time he was more aggressive & really cut deep to ensure that we don't have to do it again. After he was done Dr. Argueso went in to do a scope of the kidneys & remove the stints placed after her ureter reimplementation. Between both surgeries they were done w/ in about 35 minutes. Pretty quick & easy.

Maggie woke up in not so good a mood & after a little throwing up fell fast asleep in mommy's arms. I'm amazed at how much this precious child can handle. I know if I were her I'd not like mama & daddy all that much :) A little more throwing up after picking up Noah from Papa & Mimi's but after that she did great. Mr. Noah always makes her feel all better! Uncle Noel, Heather & Wyatt came over to visit & of course Maggs loved the attention. Bella & Noah didn't mind hanging out w/ Wyatt either.

Andrew went to a Wii Bowling Tournament for the 6th graders at church. HE WON 1st Place & got lots of free stuff for Amazing Jakes. Talented dude!

1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I just received your Christmas card (we've been gone a couple weeks). I have to say you all are one gorgeous family. You've been so blessed and I love to see updates/stories/photos on your blog. I miss you, my sweet friend. It's been too long! Let's resolve to get together in 2010 =) I think of you often and keep you in prayer.